Small glass bottle (approximately 5" tall) of concentrated lemon flavour liquid; the bottle is sealed with a metal lid which is also covered in wax; there are multiple labels wrapped around the bottle; the top label reads "Oehme & Baier, Leipzig N22 / Made in Germany"; another label below that has a symbol of a bird and the words "Marca Fabrica" printed in the center, with text in Spanish on either side that guarantees affordability and freshness; there is another handwritten label on the front of the bottle with handwriting in black ink, it reads: "No. 3139 Lemon nat. / Conc. Fruit flavour. [cont]" along with cost and dosage information; there is another label on the back of the bottle from W. J. Cairns City Drug Store in Vancouver B.C; the bottle is about 2/3 full with liquid; this bottle came from Brandow's Drug Store in Langley, which operated from 1945-1981 (formerly Angus M. Plewes Chemist & Druggist, beginning around 1920).