Colour slide of the CN Station sign in Fort Langley. The station is visible behind the sign, a white building with green trim and the words "FORT LANGLEY" above two windows on the second storey of the building. There is a train car carrying red tubes to the right behind the sign, likely part of a longer train going through the village. The sign in the foreground describes the historic CN Station. It is green with white lettering that reads "CN STATION/ Historic Site/ STATION c. 1915/ CABOOSE c. 1920/ RAILCAR c. 1947/ MRS. SIMPSON'S/ GARDEN/ c. 1917/ RESTORED AND MAINTAINED BY:/ LANGLEY HERITAGE SOCIETY." There is an image of a window beside the letters.