This is a small metal pin in the shape of a pennant flag with white enamel covering it. The white enamel is warped and worn in two spots. On the left of the flag is a red iron cross with a copper centre. The pin is mounted on a folded card that has black corner holders for two photographs inside; these are empty. It is unknown which photographs were once in the card. The front of the card reads "Langley Fort/ Yachting Club/ Est. Feb. 1912/ Pin Donated By/ Mrs. F. L. Morton/ 7106 Slewiskin Land/ Nakusp, B.C." The information about Mrs. Morton is on a small sticker.