A hand-typed and stenciled school newspaper of four single-sided pages of 34 X 21.5 cm dimensions. According to the top right corner of the first page, this is volume 7, No. 1, published February 1, 1946. LHS may stand for Langley High School, although the acronym is not spelled out in entirety in the newsletter so this remains uncertain. The newspaper's pages are yellowed with age and all four corners of the pages are generally dogeared. There is some minor staining on the first page's bottom left corner and the last page's bottom centre area. There is some tearing damage on the first page's right edge at the top and bottom. The newsletter was typed by Josie D. and stenciled by Alice P. and Josie D. The Editor is listed as Connie Pattullo, while named contributors include R. ZImmerman, F. Rutherford, L. Hall, J. Muench, P. Anderson, B. Beadle, B. Bruce, K. Robinson, T. Massey, V. Koziel, K. Curle, M. Dewar, and "The Flea". Typists included Josie Dewalaski, Ethel Goller, Alice Peet, and Isabelle Burkholder. Artwork was done by Pat Rose and Vera Koziel. "Gestetner" were R. Zimmerman and J. McCann. Finally, the advisors were Mr. Lynd, Miss Vyse, and Mr. Brunt. The newsletter contains short news items, stories, jokes, and hand-stenciled advertisements. There are many names found within the newsletter, including local figures, students, and staff of LHS.