1 Photograph : colour ; 28 x 35.5 cm. This photograph is of 216 Street in Milner, looking south. There are metal railings on either side of the street in the middle of the photograph, with a yellow and black "obstruction left" road sign on the right. There is a solid yellow line down the middle of the road. A blue car is parked on the right further down in the photograph, and there are cars driving on the street in the background of the photograph. A stoplight is also in the background, and it is red. There are trees and power poles along both sides of the street, and there is a wooden fence on the right. Some buildings are visible through the trees on the right.
St. Alban's Anglican Church was originally located on the right hand side of the road; see photo 1082.