The Langley Centennial Museum, located in the historic village of Fort Langley, is owned and operated by the Township of Langley.
The museum opened in 1958. After more than 50 years of offering exhibits, programs, and other cultural and heritage services, we continue to grow and expand our role in the Township of Langley.
- 3,500 square feet of exhibition galleries
- Temporary displays on a variety of topics including
art, history and science.
- A well-stocked gift shop featuring unique items,
handcrafted by local artists and artists.
- Between 30 and 35,000 visit the museum or participate
in a museum organized program.
- Over 100 volunteers contribute 3500 or more hours
annually in support of our programs and services
- Between 12 and 14,000 students participate in a museum
based learning experience.
- Museum staff and volunteers regularly participate in
community special events organized by other organizations
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 4:45pm
Sunday 1:00 - 4:45pm
Closed statutory holidays between October and April
Admission is by donation. Suggested donation: $2 per person.
Langley Centennial Museum